A note about Nashville Hot Chicken...
If you've never had true Nashville Style Hot Chicken, you might be surprised to find that it's juicier than your average chicken. When you heat it up, there will be extra juice that is traditionally soaked up by white bread that you'd place underneath the chicken when you serve it. Many true Nashville Hot Chicken lovers claim that this is the best part and even ask to order extra bread with, "just the juice". If you have some white bread at home, we suggest serving it under your chicken to enjoy a truly authentic Nashville Hot Chicken experience.
More about our Chicken:
- Our chicken is never given antibiotics or hormones
- Our Mixed Chicken includes 4 Breast Quarters and 4 Leg Quarters (quarters contain 2 pieces each)
- Our tenders are always cooked to perfection, crunchy & juicy JUMBO tenders
- Cooking instructions will also be included
- Original - this is non-spicy yet always delicious fried chicken you know and love
- CryBaby - this is a mild heat level. This is perfect for the friends of family who want to try Hot Chicken but isn't so far how hot they want to go
- Rambo - this is true Nashville Hot!
More about our Shrimp Burgers:
- Perfect Keto-Friendly burger
- Each burger weighs 5.33 oz.
- When you receive your order, you should cook or place items in the refrigerator or freezer immediately
- Shrimp products should be consumed within 1-2 days within receipt of order unless you are freezing them
Perishable items ship Monday - Wednesday (orders placed Wednesday - Sunday will be shipped on the next Monday)
Food is packed in dry ice or with cool packs
Carefully dispose of dry ice avoiding contact
It is normal for food to partially or completely thaw in transit
Upon receipt, please heat and serve or immediately or place in refrigerator or freezer
Chicken can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 - 5 days or frozen for up to 6 months