JUST RELEASED FEBRUARY 2018
Think you're ready to take on the HOTTEST CHICKEN in the WORLD? If you answered "yes", then the Death Row Challenge is for you! Straight from the kitchen at Big Shake's Hot Chicken where Nashville Hot Chicken reigns supreme, and the HOTTEST CHICKEN ON EARTH is made, comes the HEAT Challenge that tops them all. You no longer have to travel to Big Shake's to take the Challenge, now you can take it at home! The Death Row Challenge has been featured on CBS Sunday Mornings and Man vs. Food (airs February 5, 2018 on Travel Channel 8pm CST). Get ready to earn MAJOR bragging rights, honor, respect and glory when you complete challenge at home. In case you were wondering, this #DeathRowChallenge is the exact same chicken as if you were taking the challenge in the restaurant.
How the Challenge Works (by yourself or with friends):
- You'll want to record this for the world to see how you slayed the challenge (lol)!
- Set up your space with a timer or stopwatch, a glass of water or milk, and the DEATH ROW TENDERS. You cannot drink milk during the challenge. The milk glass is there to help ease the pain the minute when you give up. Water is permitted throughout the challenge.
- Set the timer for 10 minutes.
- Begin eating. To win the challenge, you must consume all 3 tenders in under 10 minutes. Read complete rules below.
Must be 18 years of age to enter.
Contestants may not touch chicken tenders until the time officially begins.
Only whole tenders eaten will be counted (a whole tender includes all chicken and breading).
Contestants will have 10 minutes to down all the tenders they can handle.
Contestants may only drink water while eating.
Chicken tenders may be separated or mangled but not dunked however all pieces must be eaten.
When the 10 minute time limit is up contestants may not put any additional tenders in their mouths and will have 20 seconds to swallow what is in their mouth. Any contents remaining in contestants’ mouths at the end of 20 seconds will not be counted.
Partially eaten tenders will not be counted.
Automatic Disqualification if:
Contestants get up and walks out of the restaurant (home in this case).
Contestants may not touch other contestants or their food.
Visible signs of sickness will result in disqualification.
If contestant cannot keep food down they cannot continue.
We love watching you sweat so upload the video with the hashtag #deathrowchallenge GOOD LUCK!
- 3 Death Row Tenders (will arrive packed in a cooler with ice packs)
- Challenge Instructions
- Gloves to wear during challenge
WARNING: Take caution making sure tender pieces or sauce does not get in the eyes. Do not touch eyes when handling or consuming tenders. Keep out of reach of children. If you have any health problems, you should consult a physician before taking the challenge. Take the challenge at your own risk. Must agree to terms and conditions to purchase.